Eden Roc at Cap Cana invites you to celebrate its commitment to culinary excellence with an exclusive Gastronomy & Golf Weekend. Next month, the property will be welcoming legendary Chef Thomas Keller and food lovers everywhere for a full weekend of world-class dining, golf at the Caribbean and Mexico’s top golf course, and luxury accommodations.
In honor of Chef Keller’s first visit to the resort, guests will begin their weekend with a Thursday night meet and mingle cocktail reception hosted by the chef himself, followed by an intimate dinner prepared by Eden Roc’s award-winning culinary team. On Saturday, Chef Gianluca Re Fraschini will serve a gastronomic feast at Mediterraneo Restaurant, designed to blend Eden Roc at Cap Cana’s innovative cuisine. An all-day dining event inspired by The French Laundry’s Napa Valley culture and organic markets will take place at the resort’s Beach Club on Sunday, showcasing Cap Cana’s extraordinary food resources and premiere culinary offerings. Guests will also be invited to challenge Chef Keller on the greens by playing the Jack Nicklaus Signature Punta Espada Golf Course.
The weekend will mark a major culinary milestone for the first and only Relais & Chateaux property in the Dominican Republic, and solidify its reputation as a pioneer of the food revolution taking place throughout the Caribbean.
As guests, you’re invited to partake in a special Gastronomy & Golf package, which includes the following:
· A 4-night stay in a Luxury Pool Junior Suite, Luxury Pool One Bedroom Suite, Beachfront One Bedroom, Suite or Beachfront Two Bedroom Suite
· Private transportation to and from Punta Cana International Airport (PUJ)
· Daily Breakfast served at BLUE Grill + Bar or Mediterraneo Restaurant
· An Exclusive Relais & Châteaux Gift
· Two Rounds of Golf at the Jack Nicklaus Signature Punta Espada Golf Course, plus one additional round at Punta Espada (or a different Punta Cana Golf Course of your choice)
· An invitation to "Meet & Mingle" Cocktail Reception with Chef Thomas Keller
· An invitation to "An Evening with Thomas Keller" with a unique dinner prepared by Executive Chef Gianluca Re Fraschini
· An autographed book by Chef Thomas Keller
· Sunday Brunch the Napa-Style Market of Local Organic Products and Cultural Events
· A Cooking Class with the resort’s talented International Chefs
· A 50-Minute Classic Relaxation Massage
The Gastronomy & Golf package is valid for travel from November 15-22, 2017 and starts at $4,980 for 2 adults in a Luxury Pool Junior Suite. For more information about Eden Roc at Cap Cana, please call +1 (809) 469-7469 / USA & Canada (Toll Free) 1-833-EDEN-ROC or Book Online.