Taking place in one of the world’s most popular wedding regions, Los Cabos weddings are often synonymous with lively celebrations and crowds of people. However, at Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Reserve, couples and their guests will find a secluded oasis that highlights the natural beauty of Mexico’s coastline while providing visitors an intimate place to gather together. Macarena Medina, Catering Sales Manager at Zadún, shared more with us about hosting Los Cabos weddings at this beautiful resort and what the wedding planning process entails.
GO: If you had to describe Zadún, a Ritz-Carlton Resort in three words, what would they be?
A: Unexpected, Memorable, Authentic
GO: How far in advance does a couple need to reserve a wedding date?
A: Los Cabos is a wedding destination – the demand is consistent. For that reason, there is not a specific timing. As early as possible is best to secure dates and plan your wedding vision and celebration.
GO: Are onsite wedding planners available for the wedding process?
A: We are committed to providing the highest standards of service and only celebrate one wedding per day. An external Wedding Planner is required to work with our dedicated Wedding Specialist and coordinate all aspects of the event.
GO: Are accommodations and buyouts available? What is the capacity limit?
A: Yes, we have 115 rooms.
GO: What spaces are available for Los Cabos wedding ceremonies and receptions?
A: Outdoor spaces include the garden and the beach; banquet spaces include the Nido and Nido Terrace; food garden includes El Huerto; residential areas include Residence Lounge; restaurants include Equis, El Barrio and Humo, and the Grand Reserve Beach.
GO: What are some of the amenities, incentives and activities that Zadún offers a couple?
A: We have many amenities and incentives for destination weddings –
- Upgrade for groom and bride, special amenities, bespoke set ups and personalized service.
- Local immersive experiences.
- Unique and personalized daily in-room amenity.
- Refreshing amenities at the pools every hour.
= Private activities with the Alkemia Spa team like jogging at the beach, yoga, and restorative stretching.
- Savasana room experience: The Savasana Room was created to help you quiet your mind, relax and listen to and through your body, your heart, your soul and/or inner spirit so you may gain deeper awareness, clarity, optimal health and wellbeing. Sound therapy vibrates in different styles of music, sounds and rhythms to bring the brain into a deep meditative state.
- Casita privada: Float on a daydream at Casita Privada, a spa within a spa. Whether you are with a partner or a small group of friends, let the day unfold as you build ties with others and enjoy the private soaking pool.
- Reconnect: Hiking trails nearby inside on a gated community. Outdoor space and contact with nature to reconnect.
GO: Food is such an important element at a wedding. Tell us about your wedding menu options and customizations.
A: Zadún has a complete and diverse banquet menu to satisfy all tastes. Even so, our culinary team can personalize the menu for every couple.
GO: Service is imperative in the wedding industry. What does the property offer couples and their guests that set you apart?
A: Everything we offer is intended to make a couple’s destination wedding at Zadún as enjoyable and unforgettable as possible:
- Wedding Specialist
- Genuine Care: All guests enjoy the genuine care of a Tosoani, who will help guests enjoy a highly customizable stay, arranging everything from private breakfast on the guestroom terrace to one-on-one agave tastings or a bonfire under the night sky.
- All Rooms with Ocean View and Plunge Pool
- Residences, Villas and Suites available.
- Secluded location
- Private Transportation
- Private Check in Experience
- Private complex location with semi-private beach and Marina
- Walking distance to Puerto Los Cabos golf course
- Semi Olympic lap pool at the Gym