Getting married in Bora Bora? Audrey Zander, the sales and marketing manager at Conrad Bora Bora Nui, shares what you can expect when saying “I do” at this luxury hotel in the South Pacific.
GO: If you had to describe the property in three words, what would they be?
A: Authentic, Inspiring, Bucket List.
GO: How far in advance does a couple need to reserve a wedding date?
A: Up to one week before.
GO: Are onsite wedding planners available for the wedding process?
GO: Are accommodations and buyouts available? What is the capacity limit?
A: Yes – 114 rooms and villas.
GO: What spaces are available for ceremonies and receptions?
A: White sand beach, chapel on the hilltop, private villa, and exclusive island Motu Tapu.
GO: What are some of the amenities, incentives and activities that the property offers a couple?
A: Some of our services and amenities include…
* Flower lei for bride and groom
* Wedding certificate inscribed on local tapa
* Polynesian pareo gift for bride & groom
* Flower crown
* Romantic turndown in your villa
* Polynesian priest, musicians and dancers
* Traditional Polynesian blessing
GO: Food is such an important element at a wedding. Tell us about your menu customization.
A: We offer the following for two:
* Champagne canoe breakfast
* Wedding dinner in the privacy of your own villa, on the beach or on our exclusive islet Motu Tapu with a private maître d’hotel (3 courses, mineral water, and a bottle of red or white wine)
* The bride and groom have the choice of four or five Polynesian-inspired dishes per course, but the chef is happy to adjust the wedding menu according to the couple’s wishes
* Two, three, or four-tier wedding cake
* Each of our wedding packages includes a bottle of champagne and a two-tier wedding cake
GO: Service is imperative in the wedding industry. What does the property offer couples and their guests that set you apart?
A: Our bride or groom can be escorted to the beach ceremony in an outriggerc anoe. We also offer a wedding planner and private, personalized romantic dinners on the beach, couple’s villa, or Motu Tapu.