1. A hanging bridge of white tulips drop down towards a tablescape of low floral arrangements, creating a sense of verticality. As seen in our current Spring/Summer 2020 print edition.
2. Muted tabletops in neutral tones bring focus to a lush green floral installation.
3. For a unique take on green tabletops and receptions, this event space features bright green ottomans with an otherwise clean pairing of mirrored tabletops and minimal white tulips.
4. Towering centerpieces of greenery and white blooms are a stunning contrast to clean white furnishings and subtle gold accents.
5. Adding trees to a reception space brings a sense of grandeur, while maintaining a relaxed and intimate ambiance – perfect for a destination wedding in Italy.
6. Deep green centerpieces bring depth and dimension to a dark, moody reception with black furnishings and crisp white florals.
7. Golden sunbursts transform a modern green and white wedding reception into a magical celebration space
Greenery and foliage are wonderfully seasonless, making green tabletops and receptions a perfect décor scheme for weddings year-round. Couples may choose to pair lush green floral arrangements with wooden tables for a rustic approach or opt for a chic and modern aesthetic by blending greenery with a muted palette of black and white. For this week’s Tabletop Thursday (follow our hashtag #gowstabletops on Instagram for more!), here are seven tabletops that embrace “going green.”